First, I have added two new blogs. Both are your traditional blog journal style rather than information sources or news stories.
The first is called Seventy Left (see feeds list below). The author, Euge found the Atkins Nutritional Approach in 2004 at the heady weight of 455 pounds, and he has been flirting with having lost a full 200 pounds for over a year.
The second new blog feed is WeightAndSee. Nina and Michael are trying to lose about a quarter of a ton of weight between them. All while coping with a new marriage, lifestyle change to low carb/paleo, and a change of country (for Michael).
This month, I have been traveling extensively. I worked a few days in Nashville and three weeks in France. I brought my family to France with me. So, during the day I worked and during the evenings I was a tour guide. As a result, I've not read all of the posts on each of my favorite low-carb blogs. Of what I have read, my favorite posts for June were...
- All About Carbohydrate and Calorie Cycling & A Few Abs Articles To Boot on Kudos for Low Carb. Carol pulls together numerous articles on carb-cycling.
- Country Biscuits w/ White Gravy .... MLBF heads South on Mr. Low Body Fat's Blog. MLBF discusses travel issues ranging from airplane seatbelts to sampling regional foods.
- The American Way on The Bionic Broad's Low-Carb Blog. Ever notice how unhealthy everyone looks during their rush-hour commute?
- Reasons Dieters Get Stuck & Solutions - Number 2: Low Carb Verses Low Fat, Part 2 on Kudos for Low-Carb. Carol says, "I really cannot help but notice that the majority of low carbohydrate dieters I come in contact with say that they rarely or never reach goal." She discusses some potential causes and solutions.
- Is Your Low-Carb Honeymoon Over? on The Lighter Side of Low-Carb. Cleochatra discusses the frustration of long term low-carbing.