Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Added feed for new multi-author blog

I have just added: Low Carb Freedom of Speech (lowcarb-freedom-of-speech.blogspot.com).

PJ over at the Divine Low Carb blog is trying to start up a another new low carb blog that allows for multiple blog authors. She is calling it Low Carb Freedom of Speech. This would be one blog where anyone can post their own articles. I think her intent is to discuss topics that other sites have censored but I suspect the blog will likely expand it's scope. Regardless, it's worth keeping an eye on.

It got me thinking in general about multi-author blogs. I think it might be nice to create a more general low carb blog and allow numerous authors. This would be a bit less personal but would allow for a wider variety of articles. It would also take the pressure off of individuals to keep their own blog current. I wonder how many out there would be interested in co-authoring a blog????

No comments:

Jimmy Moore's Livin' La Vida Low Carb Blog